Format and Event Regulations
Specific Event's Regulations: download full document
- Main Draw tournament of 32 teams per gender
- Qualification tournament of maximum 24 teams per gender
- Continental Quota Playoff (if any)
- Continental Quota Playoff (if any): depending on the number of teams concerned, the single elimination format will be adopted to qualify one (1) team to the Qualification tournament.
- Qualification tournament of maximum 24 teams per gender played in 24-teams bracket of single elimination format to qualify 8 teams to the Main Draw tournament.
- Main Draw tournament of 32 teams per gender played in two (2) phases:
- 1st phase: 32 teams playing in eight (8) pools of four (4) teams each in round robin system;
- 2nd phase: the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranked teams of each pool after the completion of the 1st phase advance to the 2nd phase of 24-teams bracket in single elimination format.